425 N. Frontage Rd. Nipomo CA 93444
Natural Stone Source
Weha Fiberglass Rodding
The advantages of fiberglass rodding:
• 25% stronger than standard rodding
• Will not rust over time.
• Mechanically bonds to the adhesive rather than just surrounding it like metal rodding.
• The labor and time savings with not having to clean grind each rod is more than enough to offset the costs of the fiberglass rodding.
• Fiberglass rodding is one of the strongest materials that can be used to increase load tolerance and deflection up to 1600%!
• Fiberglass rodding greatly increases safety. If a piece of stone breaks during an install with fiberglass rodding, the stone stays intact.
• Therefore no employees are injured nor any damages to the floor will need repaired.
• No waste! Quickly and easily cut the exact length you need.
• May be used on arches, round tables, or any special application.
For more information, see the Weha Fiberglass Rodding web page
Weha Rodding Stand
Stable, sturdy construction of galvanized steel. Easy exchange of material. Coil suitable for various GRP cross-sections. Designed strong!
For more information, please visit the Weha Rodding Stand web page.
Weha 5" x 1/4" Wide Turbo Rodding Blade
is designed to increase speed in cutting out the rodding channel for the 1/8" thick fiberglass and metal rods.
With a full 10mm height of diamond and cooling holes, the Weha Turbo Rodding Blade cuts as fast as a turbo blade but making a 1/4" wide square notch for the rods.
The Rodding Turbo Blade makes up 2 Weha EB blades seperated by an 1/8" thick of metal-all welded together. When the blade is cutting, it blows out the stone that goes between the blades, leaving a perfect 1/4 wide groove.
May be used wet or dry
Max RPM: 12,200
For more information, please see Weha's Diamond Turbo Rodding Blade web page.
Join our Newsletter!
Terms and Conditions